User Tools

Site Tools



For questions about outstanding expense claims, contact FSSC (☎ 071-527 5555)

-Expense claims

NB: you can only submit your first expense claim after you have received your first salary. If you have made costs in the period before your first salary, you have to postpone your expense claim until after you have received your first salary, or you can submit a so-called PNIL form via this link:

-A compensation for relocation expenses can be discussed with the institute manager, normally before the start of your contract. Please contact Robin Hölscher if you have questions on how relocation costs can be claimed:

finance/exp.txt · Last modified: 2022/11/11 15:54 by balkestein